Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Outclasses Anabel Ortiz To Win WBA Strawweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Outclasses Anabel Ortiz To Win WBA Strawweight Crown

This was a moment 20 years in the making for Seniesa 'Superbad' Estrada. The unbeaten 28-year-old weight-jumping contender is now a champion, as Estrada dethroned long-reigning WBA strawweight Anabel Ortiz courtesy of a ten-round unanimous decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very impressive by Estrada

Comment

I want to see Esparza vs Estrada 2. I swear their first fight is the best women's fight I've ever seen in my life.
      NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Enjoyable but one sided affair. I found it much more enjoyable than last week's McCaskill and Braekhus fight. Ortiz was cagey and sharp on counters but not enough firepower to sting Estrada. Enjoy Siniesa's fights. Want to see her unify and the fight Esparza.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Enjoyable but one sided affair. I found it much more enjoyable than last week's McCaskill and Braekhus fight. Ortiz was cagey and sharp on counters but not enough firepower to sting Estrada. Enjoy Siniesa's fights. Want to see her unify and the fight Esparza.
          Yes it was good but next weekend will be the best chick fight of 2021 hands down. Serrano and Bermudez are gonna go to WAR

Comment

Working...
          X