Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Spence And I Are Cool, We Know There's Potential For A Fight Between Us One Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Spence And I Are Cool, We Know There's Potential For A Fight Between Us One Day

Vergil Ortiz Jr. is confident of prevailing in this weekend's battle of Dallas-based welterweights and eventually proving himself to be the area's best overall fighter. Odds are in favor to prevail this weekend over Maurice Hooker, though Ortiz will have to go through another Dallas-bred welterweight to eventually prove regional bragging rights. The unbeaten knockout artist envisions a future showdown with reigning unified welterweight titlist and pound-for-pound entrant Errol Spence Jr. (27-0, 21KOs), though far enough down the road where both are already in pursuit of glory in another weight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two young Americans from Texas showing their comradery, I love it. That’s got to be hard for the alt right wing of BS posters....

Comment

He named an awful lot of names. Then he said, "and there's some other names". WHAT OTHER NAMES? Why can't you just say Jaron "Boots" Ennis? You don't know who he is, huh? Or you don't wanna know?

Comment

Spence is 30 and he is a huge welterweight. If he doesn`t get a big money fight at 147 soon, he will move to 154 or even 160.

Comment

He clearly don't want the smoke. He'll hide behind "friendship".

Comment

Working...
          X