Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Once Maurice Hooker Starts Feeling Vergil Ortiz's Power, It'll Be Over For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Once Maurice Hooker Starts Feeling Vergil Ortiz's Power, It'll Be Over For Him

Regis Prograis isn't rooting against Maurice Hooker. Though their fight fell apart last year because Hooker insisted on boxing Prograis at a weight higher than their contracts stipulated, Prograis hopes Hooker succeeds for the sake of the former WBO junior welterweight champion and his family. Prograis still can't envision Hooker upsetting Vergil Ortiz Jr. in their 12-round welterweight fight Saturday night at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas (DAZN; 9 p.m. ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prograis saying.." Hooker having 8 kids" is a horrible comment to make keep it boxing Not Personal..Smh

Comment

The fact that anyone is publishing this is ridiculous. “Hey, you wanna guess at a bunch of stuff on the record and then I’ll publish it?” Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        Prograis saying.." Hooker having 8 kids" is a horrible comment to make keep it boxing Not Personal..Smh
        My thoughts exactly. That's some sucker ****.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
          it’s always personal. Never just boxing

Comment

That's some fresh talk coming from a damn hype job that only can knock out eastern and western European bums and got totally outclassed by one of them..lol...smh....what a hyped up bum Prograis is.

Comment

Perfect prediction by Regis!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                That's some fresh talk coming from a damn hype job that only can knock out eastern and western European bums and got totally outclassed by one of them..lol...smh....what a hyped up bum Prograis is.
                6-6 and 7-5 scores with one bs card of 9-3 is "outclassed". I guess Chocolatito was outclassed by Estrada as well?

Comment

Working...
                X