Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Ryan Garcia Has The Tools, Style To Beat Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Ryan Garcia Has The Tools, Style To Beat Gervonta Davis

Former two-division champion Bernard Hopkins believes lightweight star Ryan Garcia has all of the necessary tools to defeat Gervonta "Tank" Davis. Hopkins is a partner in Golden Boy Promotions, who promote Garcia. Garcia is currently the WBC's interim-champion and could be heading in the direction of a fight with Javier Fortuna.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight aint happening this year thats for sure.
    MadeInLDN MadeInLDN likes this.

Comment

Bhop is his promoter so....but anyways,if Garcia was actually good he wouldn't be ducking Haney like a coward.(& i don't rate Haney very highly),Garcia hasn't even won a belt yet,& is still ducking,yet somehow hes rated highly enough to beat Tank(If he had any confidence he would get Haneys email belt off him)

Comment

The Instagram champion of the world has gotten boring

Comment

Ryan gots a lot of nice offensive tools. Its more his defensive issues that I think fails him vs a top guy. I think the best bet is that if Tank vs Ryan happened next that it'd end with Ryan sitting on the floor smiling as the doctors make sure he's good not unlike how LSC ended his night with Tank.

I think listening to Oscar's world tour idea might be the way to go for Ryan for the next 12mos or so. Travel, get in some rounds, work on your weaker areas then circle around to the bigger names in mid to late 2022. Kid is young as fook as is. Take your time. Make some more TikTok videos & bang some K-pop star.
          #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Oh no, does this mean in the eyes of the Pro black (but only PBC black) brigade Hopkins is now going to be a coon or an uncle Tom and is only a servant to the white ppl in Boxing?

​​​

Comment

Likening those two to Duran and Leonard? Sounds like ole Bernie going senile.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...but we're fighting Javier Fortuna instead of Haney, Tank, or Pacquiao!

Comment

Garcia is a fine young fighter, but he doesn't seem to have the tools, or enthusiasm, to fight Haney. When I think of him and Davis, I do not think of Leonard and Duran at all.

Comment

Hopkins is out here damaging his integrity and flat out lying for GBP. Guess that’s what all promoters do, just hits different when it’s a former boxer who spent his career portraying the image of saying the truth no matter who it offended.

Comment

Working...
                    X