Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo vs. Saunders is Biggest Fight of 2021 So Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo vs. Saunders is Biggest Fight of 2021 So Far

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Canelo Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders will clash in front of over 60,000 fans in a world super middleweight title unification at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on Saturday May 8, live worldwide on DAZN. Pre-sales for the blockbuster fight will start on Tuesday March 23 with general sale beginning on Friday March 26 at SeatGeek.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, 2021 sucks.

Comment

Well we know it won’t be the best fight of 2021 as both of these guys have been involved in stinkers. If it’s the biggest, then damn boxing is in the toilet.
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Doesn't feel like a big fight to me.

Comment

Definitely not a big fight

Comment

Taylor/Ramirez says hello.

Good he didn't say "best fight" since Estrada/Chocolatito just happened.

Comment

I'm a Canelo fan and used to be a Saunders fan, until the Lemieux fight. At this point Saunders feels like depleted goods. Not a lot of intrigue.

Comment

This isn't the biggest fight of 2021 lol Taylor/Ramirez is bigger and Spence/Ugas is bigger because its a step closer to forcing the Crawford fight. As far as best fights this year its Valdez/Berchelt fight and Estrada/Gonzalez fight. The good thing is that this is a unification match.

Comment

Taylor/Ramierez is after I thought or you'd be right.

Ugas has 4 losses and holds no belt, Saunders is an unbeaten two time champion fighting Canelo the P4P champion so no on the second one and Spence will never fight Crawford I actually think this makes it easier to avoid Crawford.

As for fight of the year so far ... Estrada/Gonzalez

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  This isn't the biggest fight of 2021 lol Taylor/Ramirez is bigger and Spence/Ugas is bigger because its a step closer to forcing the Crawford fight. As far as best fights this year its Valdez/Berchelt fight and Estrada/Gonzalez fight. The good thing is that this is a unification match.

Comment

I thought AJ-Fury was the biggest fight of 2021

Comment

Working...
                    X