Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker-Chisora, Taylor-Jonas, Eubank-Morrison, Bivol-Richards - May 1 Card Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker-Chisora, Taylor-Jonas, Eubank-Morrison, Bivol-Richards - May 1 Card Announced

Derek Chisora and Joseph Parker will collide in a heavyweight clash on a night of action that sees Irish star Katie Taylor defend her Undisputed Lightweight crown against former amateur rival Natasha Jonas and undefeated WBA Light-Heavyweight World Champion Dmitry Bivol put his Title on the line against Craig Richards, as well as the return of Chris Eubank Jr, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all markets excluding the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Samoa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol and Eubank in some easy fights

Comment

Del Boy gonna drag the drug trafficker to the gates of hell

Comment

It’s not a bad card but Chisora should NOT be headlining his third PPV under any circumstances. This is a HW who’s consistently fell short at European level, he’s now headlined as many PPV’s as Carl Froch who consistently proved himself at World level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Bivol and Eubank in some easy fights
          Glad Bivol is finally active again but I wish Craig didn’t have to be the fall guy.

Comment

So much for Taylor wanting the big fights ..

Comment

Cannot believe a gatekeeper like chisora loses his last fight then headlined a PPV on sky , sign of the times I guess and as we all know Taylor is declining so she takes on Jonas who is further down the and living off a fight against a fledgling inexperienced fighter in Harper who I must say saw a vast improvement in her last fight based on the reality of the work required having been taken distance a very average aging Jonas

Comment

I like the card but personally I would’ve made Taylor the main attraction

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Glad Bivol is finally active again but I wish Craig didn’t have to be the fall guy.
                  Agreed. Maybe they can get that Zurdo fight done one day.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    It’s not a bad card but Chisora should NOT be headlining his third PPV under any circumstances. This is a HW who’s consistently fell short at European level, he’s now headlined as many PPV’s as Carl Froch who consistently proved himself at World level.
                    I don't see it with this card. Eubank/Bivol in big mismatches, Taylor vs Jonas won't be close and Chisora vs Parker is a good solid fight, but that's all it is at this point.

Should have found a way to get Buatsi on this card against a decent test.

Comment

Working...
                    X