Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz-Maurice Hooker DAZN Weigh-In Report From Fort Worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz-Maurice Hooker DAZN Weigh-In Report From Fort Worth

Vergil Ortiz Jr. and Maurice Hooker are nearly set for a hometown throwdown. The pair of Dallas-area welterweights are due to collide ahead this Saturday from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas (DAZN, 9:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. locally). A regional welterweight title is at stake, though Ortiz will have to shed some weight in order to be eligible for the strap in their DAZN headliner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uh-oh, Ortiz overweight? I didn't see this coming...

Comment

Cmon Ortiz you Diaz and benavidez are making the homeboys look bad .

Comment

C'mon man you serious? Ima just go blame the quarantine. Hooefully he sheds the .6

Comment

Third time Ortiz has missed weight in his career. Unprofessional.

Comment

He was just saying in a DAZN interview how easy he had made weight this time and how he actually had to eat to maintain weight. Seems he ate too much...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Third time Ortiz has missed weight in his career. Unprofessional.
              You're a ****in liar dude spreading bull**** this is the first time he missed weight and it's still not done his fight with Barrayan was at a catchweight what 2 other times are you lying about.

Comment

Tomorrow night; A star will be definitely born. This kid Vergil Ortiz is the real deal. He is the first of a new generation of good welterweights who are coming up. He is even planning on stepping to Bud Crawford after the fight. I have to admit that the kid has major cajonas. He should be able to shed the extra weight by the deadline. Well at least I hope he does.

Comment

A little disappointing but that's less than 10 oz. I'd file that one under, cutting it too close.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    A little disappointing but that's less than 10 oz. I'd file that one under, cutting it too close.
                    whatttt!! What happened to the 10k posts about "man he's an unprofessional ghetto kid" or "he doesnt deserve the opportunity" or "he doesnt take life seriously" ... huh? Where's the outrage? Oh thats right, I see what it is! You guys are a joke!

Comment

Working...
                    X