Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro: The Best Judge is a Knockout When Fighting in Rival's Hometown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro: The Best Judge is a Knockout When Fighting in Rival's Hometown

Angel Fierro rose from the canvas twice en route to a stunning comeback knockout win in the sixth round against former world champion Alberto Machado as the latest chapter of the iconic Puerto Rico vs. Mexico ring rivalry was written in the Ring City USA main event, live on NBC Sports Network from Albergue Olimpico (Olympic Center) in Salinas, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to complain about his lack of jabbing, but I didn't really miss it. This was good the way it happened.

Comment

Theater of the Unexpected proves to be true once again, I did not think by the 3rd round that Angel would come back. felt he would fight on but then it turned and it turned fast the body work, the movement, the whole feel of the fight changed. Hey this is why I have always followed boxing you just don't know. The records proved to be accurate. And did not Machado get KO'd two times by the same guy Cancio ? So if that is true if I remember correctly that is three losses and all by KO. Anyhow hope it continues this weekend got what three more cards but for a late replacement fighter to come from the early rounds good start to a weekend of fights.

Comment

Good action fight! Congrats to Fierro!

Comment

Working...
        X