Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maurice Hooker: I'm Leaning To Josh Taylor Stopping Jose Ramirez Late In Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maurice Hooker: I'm Leaning To Josh Taylor Stopping Jose Ramirez Late In Their Fight

Maurice Hooker expects Jose Ramirez and Josh Taylor to have their moments when they meet May 22. Ultimately, the former WBO junior welterweight title-holder thinks Taylor will wear down Ramirez and stop the undefeated, unified 140-pound champion late in their 12-round fight. Oddsmakers have installed Taylor as an approximate 2-1 favorite to beat Ramirez when they fight for Ramirez's WBC and WBO and Taylor's IBF and WBA belts at an undetermined venue in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s a jacked up thing to predict about someone who beat your ass!

Comment

What is Hooker talking about? He's hoping Taylor wins. Taylor has a good inside game, he's a rude boy, but hes no fancy Dan. Taylor won't be able to stalk Ramirez and intimidate him with his gang, like he did Prograis in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        What is Hooker talking about? He's hoping Taylor wins. Taylor has a good inside game, he's a rude boy, but hes no fancy Dan. Taylor won't be able to stalk Ramirez and intimidate him with his gang, like he did Prograis in Scotland.
        It wasn't in Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          So London is in Scotland now is it.

Comment

Originally posted by KP1 View Post

So London is in Scotland now is it.
            So I was off by half an island. They did bully Prograis in the street.

Comment

Working...
            X