Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hogan: I'll Make Tim Tszyu Look Completely Average, This is My Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hogan: I'll Make Tim Tszyu Look Completely Average, This is My Time!

Undefeated junior middleweight Tim Tszyu is getting annoyed with some of the comments coming from his upcoming opponent, world title challenger Dennis Hogan. The two boxers will collide on March 31 in Newcastle. Hogan, who many feel was robbed of a title win over Jaime Munguia in 2019, feels Tszyu is overrated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tszyu dont mince words.
    Hes going to end your career Hogan.
    May the best man win.
    Lets go Tim.
    JJ75 JJ75 likes this.

Comment

Hogan will get clubbed bad, zerafa will have a good tear up with tszyu.. until tszyu beats zerafa he is not the best in Australia... And costana will unify with charli very soon so there is no title shot for tszyu any time soon, maybe 2022 if timmy is lucky, but no one can see this

Comment

tszyu to win this one by lopsided decision
        hogan just doesnt have the power to keep tszyu off him
        JJ75 JJ75 likes this.

Comment

Tszyu is the goat! Hogan can't compete with his speed, power, and skill. Hogan is dreaming.
          Last edited by JJ75; 03-20-2021, 07:41 PM.
          BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Tszyu-Clan!
            JJ75 JJ75 BLASTER1 BLASTER1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Tszyu-Clan!
              How do I join the Tszyu clan bro?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

How do I join the Tszyu clan bro?

Your task is to establish our strong-hold in the boxingscene community group section and plant our flag in the battle field.

You will be well rewarded as a funder and general in the Tszyu-Clan.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/social-groups

Comment

thought id bump this up with the fight only a couple days away
                  i got tszyu to win by a wide decision or late stoppage but cant believe the odds i dont know how hogan is such an outsider
                  tszyu deserves to be favourite but the odds on hogan are very good

Comment

It will be a good test for Tim2, Hogan is not a hard puncher but he has plenty of international experience which counts and he knows that this is his last big chance. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X