Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz, Maurice Hooker - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz, Maurice Hooker - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ortiz, Hooker Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - FORT WORTH, TEXAS - Vergil Ortiz Jr. (16-0, 16 KOs) and Maurice "Mighty Mo" Hooker (27-1-3, 19 KOs) hosted a final press conference today ahead of their 12-round fight for the WBO International Welterweight Title. The action will take place this Saturday, March 20 at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN worldwide, including the U.S. and Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man this is going to be a very competitive fight. Mighty Mo always looked anorexic at 140 I'm sure he's a lot tougher at 147.

Comment

I like this fight. I hope it doesn't go under the radar. It deserves attention.

Comment

I have a feeling Ortiz is going to show the world how special he is. WAR!

Comment

Mighty Mo about to get ktfo for the second time in a row.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Mighty Mo might have a shot here?

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
              Am I the only one who thinks Mighty Mo might have a shot here?
              I think it'll be really good especially the first half but Ortiz has been a lot more active. Hooker's last fight was like 15 or 16 months ago and that one only went half a round. The good thing is they've both had nearly 3 months to train for this fight so hey you never know I'm freakin stoked either way.

Comment

Hooker is legit former world champ who can crack Vergil better be on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                  Hooker is legit former world champ who can crack Vergil better be on point.
                  I was going to say, Hooker better be careful. Virgil can box. Ortiz is looking for angles, moving his head, side stepping, and he has his power.

Comment

Big step up for the young Ortiz, he will be tested like never before. Hooker can punch and he has a looong reach.

Vergil by KO 9

Comment

Working...
                    X