Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Glowacki Vows To Derail Lawrence Okolie's Ambitions To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Glowacki Vows To Derail Lawrence Okolie's Ambitions To Unify

Krzysztof Glowacki says there are weaknesses in Lawrence Okolie's game and has promised to take 'his' WBO Cruiserweight World Title back home with him to Poland after he beats the Hackney contender at The SSE Arena, Wembley this Saturday, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You better keep your promises, Krzysztof, for I'm putting money on your win...

Comment

I dunno, I do think Okolie is beatable but I'm not sure about Glowacki being the one to do it. He's been in a lot of wars and I wonder how much that has taken a toll on him. I think Matchroom has guided Okolie carefully in his opposition and Hearn is banking on the Pole being ripe for the picking. We will see.

Comment

War Glowacki. Hope he has it in him still. He should be able to take Okolie into the deep waters and we'll see whether he'll sink or swim, heh.

Comment

Brits been getting knocked out left and right lately

Don't expect that to change just yet

Glowacki by KO

Comment

Working...
          X