Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Whyte Final Eliminator Scenario is Embraced By WBC Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Whyte Final Eliminator Scenario is Embraced By WBC Prez

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has embraced the idea of sanctioning a final eliminator between highly ranked heavyweight contenders Deontay Wilder and Dillian Whyte. Wilder, a former WBC world champion, is ranked at number one. Whyte is sitting in the sixth ranked position.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

"Of course the rankings are by merit."

Comment

Yes please, yes please.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

If Whyte beats Povetkin and Wilder hasn’t scheduled a fight by next week then why not? That was a fight that real boxing fan wanted since why beat Helenius back then and was screaming let’s go to Wilder, offers made to him for his biggest paydays were turned down for lesser fights/payday.

Hopefully he would have no choice but to beat someone else (Like Whyte, Joyce or Usyk) who isn’t cooked up under the PBC umbrella before he gets a crack at the titles again.

And at 35 he better hurry up.

Comment

Wilder hates Whyte because Whyte has had sex with Wilder’s wife. Same with Jarrell Miller. That’s where the original beef stems from

Comment

God willing, Povetkin knocks Whyte into retirement.
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Rankings on merit xD
              I'm with bag's. I'd love it if 40yr old covid Pov pole axes Whyte again.
              Again this is not ppv worthy.
              Last edited by Bob; 03-18-2021, 05:22 AM.
              !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

... but if Povetkin wins you'll have to come up with excuses why Wilder won't fight him.

Let me help you 10 defenses all bought and paid for Haymon/King fighters then fights Fury and loses twice. If Wilder wants some credibility he should jump at this chance he's being offered to get some respect. I suspect Wilder plans a rematch with Owen Beck watch the PBC fans go wild for it .. he's an avoided killer apparently.

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                Rankings on merit
                I'm with bag's. I'd love it if 40yr old covid Pov pole axes Whyte again.
                Again this is not ppv worthy.
                brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Wilder has ducked both Whyte and Povetkin so I can't see either happening. Wilder and his cherry loving peanut headed manager Shirley wrinkles are usually great cherry pickers, they just made one big mistake in Tyson Fury. So cuz they scared of Whyte and Povetkin I think they would stay well clear.

Half a chance Wilder will go back to rabbit punching club level blown up cruisers.

Comment

Wilder will detach his peanut head god willing.

Comment

Working...
                    X