Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessica McCaskill Eager To Fight Katie Taylor, Willing To Face Shields at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessica McCaskill Eager To Fight Katie Taylor, Willing To Face Shields at 147

Undisputed welterweight champion, Jessica McCaskill is looking to fight the biggest names on the female circuit. McCaskill of Chicago, outpointed Braekhus by scores of 100-89, 99-90 and 98-91 to win her fifth consecutive and raise her record to 10-2.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-17-2021, 05:44 PM.

If that happens and she wins that’s going to enrage all the Hearn militants

Comment

I like McCaskill. Looks a bit rough on the edges but she definitely brings the action and excitement.

Comment

I am all in, make those fight happens please.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          If that happens and she wins that’s going to enrage all the Hearn militants
          I doubt Hearn or Taylor's fans cares if McCaskill wins or loses against Shields and they know Taylor would win again in a rematch with McCaskill.

Comment

Don't hold your breath sweetie....Katie tailor isn't looking for any stiff competition anytime soon......she'll keep matching up with women from the local daycare or bar.

Comment

Caskilla already should've beat Taylor but lost because of a phony home cooked decision. If she fights her again, nobody gets stopped so Taylor wins another bogus decision as long as the fight is in the UK. She already fought her in the UK so Taylor should come over to the US if she has the guts but I highly doubt that will happen.

Comment

Working...
              X