Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alberto Machado, Angel Fierro - Ready For Battle in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alberto Machado, Angel Fierro - Ready For Battle in Puerto Rico

Machado, Fierro Weights Photos Gallery - Former world champion Alberto Machado (22-2, 18 KOs) of Puerto Rico and rising prospect Angel Fierro (17-1-1, 13 KOs) of Mexico both made weight successfully ahead of their 10-round lightweight fight, the main event of a three-fight card tomorrow, Thursday, March 18 on NBC Sports Network (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT), live from Albergue Olimpico (Olympic Center) in Salinas, P.R., (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the Old boxing scene face better please go back

Comment

Uh oh another young hard hitting Mexican

machado better watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
        I like the Old boxing scene face better please go back
        BIGPOPPAPUMP when are you going to listen to us all and make that change?

Comment

Me too want the Old Boxing Scene back, please, hear us

Comment

I also like the old Boxing Scene, It had a better look, and just more to it. It had the Posts, Quoted, Rep Power, Points, Bank, and Total, that was all
            pretty much eliminated. Whoever came up with this new web page should be fired, it is weak, and ugly.There's an old saying if it ain't broke don't fix it, you should adhere to that saying. Now you have to sign in every time that you want to comment, or post. What ever made you change your original web page, you didn't make it better.
            That said I'm looking forward to the Alberto Machado vs Angel Fierro, Angel Acosta vs Gilberto Mendoza, Jose Martinez vs Israel Gonzalez, Jose Roman vs Roque Junco, and Marco Delgado vs Joseph Ward fights. It should be a night of competitive fights, and knockout's at least in these matches that I've mentioned.

Comment

Working...
            X