Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Musical Lineup Announced By Triller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Musical Lineup Announced By Triller

Triller Fight Club today announced a lineup of music and entertainment talent for its 2021 Fight Club event on April 17. The lineup for the four-hour Pay Per View show will include performances by Justin Bieber, The Black Keys, Doja Cat, Saweetie, Diplo, Major Lazer, and the exclusive world premiere of the hip hop supergroup Mt. Westmore (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too $hort and E-40) performing for their first time ever together.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Triller is making waves, I like it!

Comment

I hate when they mix music shows with boxing. it just seems like it's delaying the fights. I always just turn off as soon as the music starts and keep checking back in every five minutes to see if it's done with. So annoying.

Comment

It's every day bro

Comment

Ice cube baby tha goat

Comment

Amazing. Triller is doing wonders for boxing!

Comment

This will definitely attract non-boxing fans. I like the idea. It is pretty clear, boxing is here to stay.

Pre-pandemic in Europe when Madrid plays Barcelona, You can just feel something special.European cities are empty and sport bars are full. It would be great if boxing can attract such attention. Promoters ought to be open to new ideas. Attention =$$$$, more money for all participants.

Comment

WOW! Triller going all in with this thing I like it and will be watching for sure

Comment

Two musical acts I like even... Other than all the old west coast rappers of course. Interesting.

Comment

Personally I hate the mini concerts but a lot of people seem to like it. Outside of Bieber I don't recognize most of this list but I assume they're all big names.

Comment

Working...
                    X