Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: I've Been Patiently Waiting As Estrada's Mandatory For Over A Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: I've Been Patiently Waiting As Estrada's Mandatory For Over A Year

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai doesn't want to hear any talk of a trilogy among junior bantamweights unless he is directly involved. The former 115-pound champion from Si Sa Ket, Thailand has long served as the mandatory challenger for WBC and lineal junior bantamweight king Juan Francisco Estrada (42-3, 28KOs). In lieu of enforcing such status, Sor Rungvisai stepped aside to allow Estrada to enter a long-awaited rematch in the form of a WBC/WBA title unification clash with Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (50-3, 41KOs) which took place this past Saturday in Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

An agreement was reached last December which called for Sor Rungvisai to get an immediate title fight no matter the outcome of Estrada-Gonzalez II.

Welp, there it is.

Poor Srisaket. Man's getting shafted, he's clearly frustrated, NSB being hypocritical and not supporting him getting what he's owned, simply because of some robbery myth.

Choco got his shot. He failed.

It's time for Estrada to honor his agreement and face the danger.

Look at it this way, Gallo.

Some people here swear you're improved and beat Srisaket easier; I think you get sparked. Take the fight and prove me wrong.

Comment

Estrada takes him to school once again

Comment

Originally posted by Nightprowler View Post
        Estrada takes him to school once again
        I said it before.

A full southpaw Srisaket beats Estrada.

If Estrada gets a set and takes the fight, I will do a dueling bet, real money, with anybody. That's how confident I am.

Comment

Estrada should fight him and not find some way around doing it.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Estrada should fight him and not find some way around doing it.
            Exactly.

And it's sad that so-called boxing fans think any other way about it.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Exactly.

And it's sad that so-called boxing fans think any other way about it.
              They're 1-1 and he is the highest rated best available opponent so there is no reason not to as the unified champion of the division.
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

They're 1-1 and he is the highest rated best available opponent so there is no reason not to as the unified champion of the division.
                Oh there's a reason: he knows Choco is slightly faded and easier to deal with than full southpaw Srisaket who's gunning to avenge the close loss.

Comment

I agree with both you and revelated on the principle that Estrada should honour his agreement, and that Rungvisai may well beat him!

However, we all know that professional boxing is a business first and foremost and it is highly likely that Estrada is going to go where the most money is.

​​​​​​​Truthfully, it's hard to blame him.

Comment

Sor has the mobility of a decrepit old man, the footwork of a dodo bird, angles like a straight ruler. Gallo had him surrounded the last time, so he went back to fighting stiffs at home. He is one of the most flat footed plodders I have ever seen, watch his last fight before you get mad at me.

Comment

Working...
                    X