Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Stops Louis in Three, Now Aims For WBC Bridgerweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Stops Louis in Three, Now Aims For WBC Bridgerweight Title

Heavyweight contender Oscar Rivas had no difficulty in dismissing Sylvera Louis (8-6) in their rematch, which took place on Tuesday evening at the Hotel Plaza in Quebec, in the main event of card that was staged by Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM). Rivas (27-1, 19 KOs) won by stoppage following Louis' abandonment (8-6) after the third round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This division sees like it may be worse than cruiserweight. I don't see anyone making an real money at bridgerweight.

Comment

Would like to see Rivas vs Gassiev

Comment

I'm down for BW atm. I don't really like ****ing with HW, but, one division-one champ, that's nice. Whoever wins the WBC BW champ is the only BW champ. I'm good with that. Silver lining I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          I'm down for BW atm. I don't really like ****ing with HW, but, one division-one champ, that's nice. Whoever wins the WBC BW champ is the only BW champ. I'm good with that. Silver lining I guess.
          Bridgerweight deserves no support at all. It's a contemptuous plss take of a belt, part of the WBC's wider contempt for the fans with their constant expansions of their roster of belts.

If this division sees any support, other bodies will introduce belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Would like to see Rivas vs Gassiev
            Gassiev is a full blown heavyweight now ,I think over 230 standing over 6”3 ,I dont think he’s going to be cutting down 220 again .

Rivas vs Babic is also a good potential fight or Romanov .

Comment

Media and fans should just ignore this new division. Don't let it gain any traction.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Bridgerweight deserves no support at all. It's a contemptuous plss take of a belt, part of the WBC's wider contempt for the fans with their constant expansions of their roster of belts.

If this division sees any support, other bodies will introduce belts.
                Pretty sure that's going to happen anyway.

Comment

Ignore Bridgerweight. It will go away

Comment

How can he be the Bridgerweight champ when I am already the Bridgerweight champ emeritus in recess.

Comment

Working...
                    X