Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman: I Just Cannot See Joshua Beating Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman: I Just Cannot See Joshua Beating Tyson Fury

Former two-time heavyweight champion George Foreman is backing Tyson Fury to defeat Anthony Joshua in their full division unification. Foreman, 72-years-old and the oldest man to ever win the heavyweight crown, believes Fury will have too much for the younger Joshua to handle.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Great...that will make the upset really immense, the upset of the century. I can't wait to hear all the excuses Fury is going to throw to us. One excuse is already made before the contract is even signed, too long lay-off. Lol.

Comment

Of course George has been there and done it and his opinions count for much. For me , unfortunately the blue print has been set . If a little short obese fighter with slow feet can dismantle Joshua as he did , with Joshua asking his corner 'was he going to do next' then a much bigger ,fitter and more skilled fighter with a much better ring IQ will destroy him .The only way Joshua wins and this is heavyweight boxing is to get to him early and hope Tyson foolishly hasn't taken the 'bodybuilder' as he calls him seriously . I see Tyson stopping Joshua around 7-9.

Comment

Joshua chance is only lucky punch...

Comment

Josh has good chance. He looked good beating pulev when people said he didnt?

Comment

With Mayweather helping Joshua I think he has a much better chance then he did before Mayweather. If Fury mops the floor with Joshua, AJ is trash.

Comment

Go to youtube watch any Fury fight not Wilder or Klitschko and then tell me Joshua can't win.

I think there is a big difference between those that have followed Fury through his career and those that only got excited by the Wilder fights.

Fury needs to ignore the hype and stick to his boxing (no showboating) and then he can do this anything else Joshua will walk through him.
              This is still 50/50 for me.

Comment

Tyson Fury is an Elite all-rounder. He has come through fire time and again in his career. Anthony Joshua has shown limitations and vulnerabilities. He has also shown Elite ability in some aspects. If AJ fights the right fight, he definitely has a good chance. It only takes one punch after all. Let me tell you how AJ wins, theoretically.

He starts FAST, he does not get caught up in a Boxing match or a jabbing contest with Fury. He starts fast, double jab, body-hunting, closing the distance quick. I am not sure if AJ has the ability to fight off of Fury's chest, but that's the range he needs this fight to be at. Cannot let it be fought at a distance or it's Fury's fight. Start fast and do not let Fury settle into a rhythm. Fury isn't going to tire unless he's forced to fight at a pace he isn't comfortable at. AJ needs speed and strength, he has both. He needs to make the fight play out to his strengths, try to negate Fury's advantages, and there's a lot of them. The smartest one would be hunting the body from the start, slow Fury down in the later rounds, take the steam out of him. If AJ tries to play chess he will be chasing shadows all night.

Comment

#MeToo........

Comment

WTH they mean the younger Joshua, these guys are 31 an 32 age isn't even a factor here..acting like JA is still 26 or something smh

Comment

Working...
                    X