Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Mikey Garcia is a Great Fighter, But Pacquiao Will Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Mikey Garcia is a Great Fighter, But Pacquiao Will Beat Him

Four division world champion Erik Morales, who is the trainer of Tijuana's Angel Fierro, is days away from his fighter's matchup against Puerto Rico's Alberto Machado - which is Thursday night's Ring City USA main event. The fight takes place at the Albergue Olimpico (Olympic Center) in Salinas, P.R., and live on NBC Sports Network (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    HrNY HrNY siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Mikey has no chance! I wonder why pac is choosing Spence's leftovers?
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Morales is correct.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Mikey just has a big head - he's an average boxer.

Pac knocks him out clean.

Comment

The timing might be right for Mikey this time--Pacquiao won't stay speedy forever. Mikey is a clever boxer & doesn't waste punches, but if Pac is his usual self he will get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandhi View Post
            Mikey just has a big head - he's an average boxer.

Pac knocks him out clean.
            Nah. I don't see a KO happening.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
              Mikey has no chance! I wonder why pac is choosing Spence's leftovers?
              Well, I haven't heard this fight is official yet but at this point, with the long layoff and Pac's age, I'm sure they want to test waters on his return. Garcia might be the perfect "comeback" opponent for that but otherwise it is a completely meaningless fight. Again, not asking much from Pac due to his age but if I took age out of the equation, it is a meaningless fight. I truly believe it is more of a comeback fight to see how 42 yr old Pac fares...
              Pennstate110 Pennstate110 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

Well, I haven't heard this fight is official yet but at this point, with the long layoff and Pac's age, I'm sure they want to test waters on his return. Garcia might be the perfect "comeback" opponent for that but otherwise it is a completely meaningless fight. Again, not asking much from Pac due to his age but if I took age out of the equation, it is a meaningless fight. I truly believe it is more of a comeback fight to see how 42 yr old Pac fares...
                Exactly unfortunately pac haters immediately will trash pacquiao for taking this fight at 42 years old and a 2 year lay off fighting a 4 division champ who is 40-1 lol as a tune up fight..it's understandable though, it shows how highly they think of pac expecting him to come out the gate to fight the best WW. They're used to pac being a legend and taking disadvantaged fights his whole career so that's what they're expecting him to do. The more I see the hate the more it secures pacs case that he is an absolute animal that his haters expect him and want him to fight a top guy, shows how highly they think of him. They're just too stupid to realize it lol that's what u call section 8 logic right there straight from the hood haha funny thing is pac will probably eventually fight Spence or crawford depending on how he looks against mikey , that's just how great he is. And I'm sure if he wins , it still won't be enough for them. Gotta love it
                Last edited by Pennstate110; 03-17-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

pac k.o garcia.

Comment

Get ready for the first pump

Comment

Working...
                    X