Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Apologizes Over Nicaraguan Flag Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Apologizes Over Nicaraguan Flag Controversy

Juan Francisco "Gallo" Estrada, the WBC and WBA super flyweight world champion, regrets the disgust and discomfort caused by the fact that in a photograph in which he appears with his team, prior to his fight last Saturday against Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, the flag of Nicaragua was upside down in the image.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's OK, Gallo. NSB will defend your disrespect and excuse it.

I, on the other hand, will wish for you to accept Srisaket's mandatory challenge, so I can watch you get knocked out cold, asleep.

Comment

Estrada is a genuine guy. I'm sure it was a mistake
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Definitely a mistake Estrada is a good dude no beef there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
          Definitely a mistake Estrada is a good dude no beef there.
          Except that horrendous decision.

Comment

Don't think that it was done on purpose. Estrada and his team to give out that kind of vibe.

Comment

I believe him, he not the type of person to do something like this on purpose. We all are humans and we all make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                It's OK, Gallo. NSB will defend your disrespect and excuse it.

I, on the other hand, will wish for you to accept Srisaket's mandatory challenge, so I can watch you get knocked out cold, asleep.
                Your comment is so biased, but reality is that if someone was close to get knocked out in the second fight was SSR. If you don't remember watch the fight.
                El Gallo can beat SSR again, He's not afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockdrigokstro View Post

Your comment is so biased, but reality is that if someone was close to get knocked out in the second fight was SSR. If you don't remember watch the fight.
                  El Gallo can beat SSR again, He's not afraid.
                  Srisaket switched orthodox and didn't need to. He won every round when he fought proper southpaw.

Estrada has NO answer for a strong southpaw. He gets stopped before the 12th, guaranteed.

Comment

It does not take but one regretful moment to make a mistake that can haunt you. We have all been there. No one is perfect. But... wow. There is serious stuff in being disrespectful to a nations flag or culture. I 100% believe him it was unintended and something he wishes he could take back. But to not notice the country's flag of his opponent was upside down? Really?? That took several people to overlook. I completely respect that he has owned it and apologized, but there is no way he is living that one down in that country.

Comment

Working...
                    X