Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Sr., Camacho Jr. - Face-Off at Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Sr., Camacho Jr. - Face-Off at Press Conference

Hector Camacho Jr, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr Kick-Off Presser Photos Gallery - A night that will honor the first-family of Mexican boxing, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Omar Chavez will take place on Saturday night, June 19th, at The Jalisco Stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico. (photos by Rosita Gutierrez Antonio)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man Chavez gotta let it go these exhibitions are pointless

Comment

Chavez is probably 20 plus years older than Camacho jr and still in better shape.
      istt istt likes this.

Comment

This whole thing is a clown car show of father and son.
        istt istt likes this.

Comment

This is no tribute! It's a fucking circus act train wreck! How you honor the heritage is to take 5 of Mexico's top champions, contenders, and prospects and have them fight opponents at a stadium that is closest to where the king, Chavez Sr lives!
          Last edited by richardt; 03-16-2021, 07:38 PM.
          istt istt likes this.

Comment

Originally planned for Junior, but his dad is tired of being humiliated by his son, so he stepped in.
            istt istt likes this.

Comment

I don't know which is a worse freak show, circus act... this one or da Jake Paul vs Ben Askren?? I have ZERO idea how they even sanction crap-fests like these & even make it pay-per-view. Who da **** pays to watch this ****? This is what makes boxing a laughing stock of sports. You're giving boxing a far worse rep, knock it da **** off
              istt istt likes this.

Comment

Be still my heart.....

Comment

How is it possible that more than a few hundred diehard fans will pay to watch this? It seems akin to a Go Fund Me pitch with hat in hand. I hope cooler heads will prevail in the end and they scrap this thing. It only tarnishes Chavez senior's legacy.

Comment

Working...
                  X