Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If Fury Attacks Like He Did With Wilder, Joshua Takes Him Out Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: If Fury Attacks Like He Did With Wilder, Joshua Takes Him Out Early

Former two division world champion David Haye believes Tyson Fury and his handlers are not rating Anthony Joshua highly enough as a fighter. Tyson, who holds the WBC title, has agreed to face WBA/WBO/IBO/IBF champion Joshua, in a two-fight series in 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury lacks that one punch KO power

Comment

Fury won't wade into AJ like he did with Sparrow Legs. That's unlikely, David. AJ has more than one trick in his kit bag unlike Mr Till This Day.

Comment

Didn't David Haye ass-u-me the exact same thing before the Wilder fight? That if Fury presses the attack he's gonna get knocked out early? lewl
        Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Because the fights not happening. Lol. It's funny to see you clowns full of so much for something that will never be.

Comment

Fury is too smart to fight Joshua the same way that he fought Wilder. If Fury and his team are saying that he will fight him the same way, it's a head game to throw AJ off.

Comment

This is a 50/50 for me. I am excited for this fight, I don't think I'll go for either or of these guys. I just expect a good fight between two great Heavyweights. I remember laughing and clowning the UK when Joshua got knocked out by Ruiz, but I think I was just filled with shock/surprise/excitement. I take back the clowning I did as I really respect UK boxing. It just seems different over there. It's definitely on my bucket list to attend a fight in the UK ONE DAY. That atmosphere seems totally different! I think it's safe to say that the US, UK and Mexico run boxing!
              kafkod kafkod likes this.

Comment

Fury knew taking fight to wilder would work. So surely can see it don't necessarily work with everyone. Whereas Josh likes people coming to him don't he?

Comment

Fury is not stupid. And didnt Haye said the same thing before the Wilder 2 fight?

Comment

And that's exactly why Fury won't charge at Joshua. He knows he can outbox him from the outside to a decision, but there's no way he doesn't let it descend into a brawl by the late/middle rounds – he's too much of a fighter. Joshua can't afford to hang back and box like in Ruiz II, so he's going to unload at some point and not give a shit about his chin, and Fury won't have the patience to do a Klitschko and wait on him.

Eventually they're gonna meet in the middle of that ring and BANG, baybay!!!

... and when they do, I've got Joshua by TKO.

Comment

Working...
                    X