Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: Not Only Did They Rob Me of The Fight, They Robbed Nicaragua Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: Not Only Did They Rob Me of The Fight, They Robbed Nicaragua Too

Four division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez is very frustrated with the scorecards from last Saturday's fight against Juan Francisco "El Gallo" Estrada. The boxers collided for the second time in their respective careers. They initially met eight years ago at junior flyweight, with Gonzalez winning a twelve round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Geez Choco, I thought you were better than this. You're coming off worse than Pacquiao.

Comment

It was close but everyone agrees you won champ. Just come back soon, you are clearly still elite. Use this as motivation to KO your next opponent.

I was rooting for Estrada, but you won 115-113 in my opinion. Go for the KO in the trilogy.
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Geez Choco, I thought you were better than this. You're coming off worse than Pacquiao.
        I prefer these comments over him just waving his hands around and speaking of god for all of his replies. This shows more emotion, more character and stronger, honest feelings about what took place. The god BS is so generic and doesn’t get the fans riled up. You need to speak up and allow fans to know how you really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I prefer these comments over him just waving his hands around and speaking of god for all of his replies. This shows more emotion, more character and stronger, honest feelings about what took place. The god BS is so generic and doesn’t get the fans riled up. You need to speak up and allow fans to know how you really feel.
          I'm talking about complaining.

Just say "I didn't agree with the judges" and move on. File a protest if you must. It won't change anything, just like Manny couldn't reverse the L that Horn gave him. Because when it's a close fight, it's a close fight.

He sounds like a crybaby - just like Loma after he lost to Teo.

At some point, a fighter has to look internal. If you didn't get the knockout, anything can happen.

Choco didn't go balls to the wall because he still has PTSD over what Srisaket did to him. I get it. But then you leave it to the judges, anything can happen. Whining about it changes nothing.

Comment

Oh boy here we go.

what happened to being gracious guess that was all a front.

fight was super close some had you winning others had Estrada winning all depends what you prefer the fast harder shots from Estrada or the consistent but slower Less heavier shots.

judges like myself had Estrada wining but it was no more than a 1-2 point fight difference so Chocolatito better stop his crying.

Comment

Texas was a really bad choice to stage the fight. Estrada missed a lot of his punches in the late rounds while Chocolatito was more accurate and landed the cleaner punches. Race played a huge factor in determining a winner and it’s unfortunate that a historic moment for Gonzalez was ruined because of bad judging. I wonder had they gave the victory to Chocolatito would Estrada be saying more or less of the same in terms of a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                you've never fought in your life so I don't think you're qualified to say such a stupid comment.
                baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

He's right and most people who watched the fight agree.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                    Texas was a really bad choice to stage the fight. Estrada missed a lot of his punches in the late rounds while Chocolatito was more accurate and landed the cleaner punches. Race played a huge factor in determining a winner and it’s unfortunate that a historic moment for Gonzalez was ruined because of bad judging. I wonder had they gave the victory to Chocolatito would Estrada be saying more or less of the same in terms of a robbery.
                    Estrada wouldn’t be, because he knows he lost...draw at the the very best.

Comment

Working...
                    X