Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev vs. Ryosuke Iwasa on April 3 - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev vs. Ryosuke Iwasa on April 3 - Undercard Information

Uzbekistan's undefeated WBA and IBF Super-Bantamweight World Champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev will return home to put his World Titles on the line against Japan's Ryosuke Iwasa on a huge night of boxing at the Humo Arena, Tashkent on Saturday April 3, live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting, I thought Roman was going to rematch him right away

Comment

Looks like a pretty good card. I checked out the Congolese fighter Madrimov is fighting. His skills seem pretty good and has power. That should be a good fight.

Comment

Iwasa is no joke, that's a very solid first defense for MJ, good main event. Chaniev gonna be outgunned coming up in weight, but that's still a decent fight for Giyasov. We'll see what this Kalombo can do with Madrimov, no opinion on that one as I know nothing about the African. Excited to see Jalolov again as well and some of the other young prospects.

Comment

I talk down on Hearn sometimes because of some of the funny things he says but business wise he does good things this is a solid card with a bunch of Uzbeks giving more exposure to the fighters and also allowing the sport to grow in other countries I like it.

Comment

Should be a good card. I like MJ so it'll be good to see him out again. Hopefully Madrimov cleaned up some things and doesn't just try to bring out his bag of tricks to try to impress. He'll take an L soon if he keeps that up. Giyasov will knock that lightweight out like Commey did.

Comment

Good fight. I hope the winner goes into a tournament type 122 division fight against Raeese Aleem.

Comment

Coach of Murodjon Akhmadaliev about preparation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiZtc09Q0p4

Comment

Solid Card going to be interesting>> fights are going to break out no stopping that but some fighters will be stopped as it should be. All the noise other fighters get in dif divisions and the action will be here soon enough. 24 hours from now. Give credit where credit is due solid card. The lighter weights are making good fights hope more fight freaks take notice and writers like this are doing well thanks for the write up. There are more then five or six fighters with skills that need to be talked about I will leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                  X