Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada-Roman Gonzalez II: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada-Roman Gonzalez II: Afterthoughts

So little in life is reliable. In boxing, even the most exciting fights on paper can go wrong. Styles might not clash. Head clashes can send things home before the fourth round leaving us with no result. So far, the saga of the Hardcore Four bucks the trend. It's reliable. It doesn't disappoint. Sometimes it's just pretty good. More often, it's been great. On several occasions, it's been timeless.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dont know how anyone can watch kid and girl fights. I couldnt sit through the "highlights".

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
      I dont know how anyone can watch kid and girl fights. I couldnt sit through the "highlights".
      Are you referring to Gonzalez vs Estrada as a kid fight? I hope not. You would be out of line if so.

Choco vs Ioka would be awesome while Estrada does the Sor Rungvisai mando. With the winners facing each other.

Comment

I find it very odd that all 3 judges gave round 9 and 10 to Estrada, just when the fight was so close...

Comment

Working...
        X