Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ronald Ellis: David Benavidez Never Hurt Me, I Wanted To Finish The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ronald Ellis: David Benavidez Never Hurt Me, I Wanted To Finish The Fight!

UNCASVILLE, Conn. - Ronald Ellis was not happy with the referee's stoppage, in his TKO defeat at the hands of former two-time world champion David Benavidez. Benavidez kept his perfect ring record intact with an 11th-round technical knockout victory against veteran Ronald Ellis in their WBC super middleweight title eliminator on Saturday night at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

To be fair when they slowed down the combinations David was throwing, Ellis was dodging and deflecting the majority of the shots. I didn't know much about Ellis till tonight, but he is tough as nails and actually has pretty great defense.

Comment

A lot of credit to Ellis, that's a tough man right there. Benavidez, he gave a very good performance, although I think Canelo beats him.

Comment

Mr. Cocaine man didn't took his substance before the fight thats why he didn't able to take out this uber driver immediately. All those who critizise Caleb Plant for not taking out Truax then think about it. This peddler was never heared...

Comment

Benavidez and Plant have to fight each other before anyone fights Clenelo. Neither guy has earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
            Mr. Cocaine man didn't took his substance before the fight thats why he didn't able to take out this uber driver immediately. All those who critizise Caleb Plant for not taking out Truax then think about it. This peddler was never heared...
            Judging by your English it sounds like you're the one on coke my man...
            Mammoth Mammoth eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
              To be fair when they slowed down the combinations David was throwing, Ellis was dodging and deflecting the majority of the shots. I didn't know much about Ellis till tonight, but he is tough as nails and actually has pretty great defense.
              Just let the fans keep reacting to the flashy and swearing the guy beats Canelo easy.

Comment

Truax had been stopped b4. Ellis, never. Truax is damn near 40, Ellis is 31. Plant never hurt Truax. Ellis claims he wasnt hurt but we all saw he was on multiple occasions. Plant gets beat by Benavidez, and why he made any and every excuse to avoid him when David had a belt.

"When he grows a pair of balls"
                - D.Benavidez

Comment

Only crackhead is you.

And wtf are you saying speak English you dumb fucck!!!!

Comment

Boxing is a brutal sport. Im glad Ellis is ok, he took a career ending beating from a well schooled boxer/puncher.

Comment

Working...
                    X