Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul is Not a Real Boxer, He Won't Step in The Ring With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul is Not a Real Boxer, He Won't Step in The Ring With Me

Cruiserweight prospect Tommy Fury has rejected the idea of pursuing a fight with Youtube star Jake Paul - because he doesn't view him as a real boxer. Fury, who is the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has been trading words with Paul on social media.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You tuber vs z list “reality” show contestant......

Comment

Honestly I think Jake would knock Tommy fury the **** out.

Tommy fury ain't a real boxer either and jake has way better power.

Comment

Both are irrelevant,Paul is a YouTube and Tommy only gets attention because his related to Tyson.

Comment

Unbelievable, young fury is a 5 bout novice against fighters who have not won a fight between them and he talks like he’s a star . I think he has just as much to prove as jake Paul about being a serious fighter , if he were not tysons brother the camouflage of being perceived a serious fighter and the reality is he is the same jake Paul at this point .

Comment

You know your career is s h I t as a boxer when to get noticed you have to call out a YouTube star to make your name relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              You know your career is s h I t as a boxer when to get noticed you have to call out a YouTube star to make your name relevant.
              He didn't, Tyson did (trying to get a payday for his kid brother).

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Honestly I think Jake would knock Tommy fury the **** out.

Tommy fury ain't a real boxer either and jake has way better power.
                Now I definitely want to see it.

Comment

Jake Paul actually trains full time. I'll class him as a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X