Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Chocolatito Gonzalez - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Chocolatito Gonzalez - Official Scorecards

Estrada, Chocolatito Scorecards Official - American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas - For the WBC, WBA super flyweight titles, Juan Francisco Estrada (42-3, 28 KOs) won a twelve round split decision over Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (50-3, 41 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy the new Levi Martinez, Adelaide Byrd and CJ Ross

Comment

Carlos Sucre gave Estrada the first 3 rounds and the last 5... let that sink in.

I didn't think anyone could top Levi Martinez or Gale Van Hoy, I was wrong.

Edit: It Turns out that Carlos Sucre was born in Venezuela, which suggests some kind of bias against Sandanista supporter Choco.
      Last edited by TheCell8; 03-14-2021, 02:26 AM.
      baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Carlos "Mexican" Sucre gave Estrada the first 3 rounds and the last 5... let that sink in.

I didn't think anyone could top Levi Martinez or Gale Van Hoy, I was wrong.
        Such a disgrace

Comment

How in God's name do you have Estrada winning the last round? This guy needs to be banned from judging fights and investigated for corruption immediately. Awesome fight tainted by one awful judge yet again

Comment

boxing is such a scummy poop trash "sport" hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha whats new?

Comment

The last round to Estrada? A round Gonzales dominated? Haha. Utter disgusting. But anyone in the know saw this coming. Roman was never going to be allowed to win no matter what. Never fight anyone Mexican or Mexican descent in Texas. In fact, don't even fight a North American over there. Pretty much all oversea fighters have their dirty hands placed on their shoulders to benefit them. It's been going on for over a century.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Chocolatito won that fight, he has Estrada's number

Comment

every big fight there is 1 scorecard filled out before the fighters ever step foot in the ring. Boxing is trash

Comment

Such a shame for Chocolatito, he put on such a great performance against a younger an bigger terrific fighter, and Carlos Sucre didn't even bother watching the fight before scoring it. He really needs to be investigated.
                    Russian Crushin Russian Crushin likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X