Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Has Lost His Mind - Andy Ruiz Would Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Has Lost His Mind - Andy Ruiz Would Beat Him!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte believes former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder has lost his mind. Wilder has been out of the ring since suffering a stoppage loss at the hands of Tyson Fury in February 2020. In the aftermath of the loss, Wilder was very vocal with numerous allegations - including a claim that Fury may have loaded his gloves with weights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Povetkin please, ram your fist down his throat and retire the cvnt !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BodyBagz; 03-14-2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Whyte needs to keep his thoughts on Povetkin and not get himself ko'd again. I've always thought Wilder walks through Ruiz but we have to see what's left after the Tyson mauling.

Comment

Whyte saying wilder has lost his mind and would lose to Ruiz reminds me of that meme where there are two Spider-Mans pointing at each other. Both of these clowns lost their minds and might lose to Ruiz.
        GGG Gloveking GGG Gloveking likes this.

Comment

I wouldnt favour Whyte against either of them.

Comment

Whyte is doing it again. He spends too much time talking about other boxers who he is not scheduled to fight. Whyte can’t afford to lose the Povetkin rematch because it will drop him down the rankings & set him back a few more years. A loss doesn’t end his career because he has a decent name & fan base like Chisora. He will still get big fights but his title aspirations will be harder to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte believes former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder has lost his mind. Wilder has been out of the ring since suffering a stoppage loss at the hands of Tyson Fury in February 2020. In the aftermath of the loss, Wilder was very vocal with numerous allegations - including a claim that Fury may have loaded his gloves with weights.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              ...Always consider the source... All these Euro fighters are just shielding the Wilder v Joshua showdown...

I've also heard Fury is supposed to fight Josha to Unify...but that fights stalled as well... The HW division is in complete shambles. I think this is where the lower weight classes take over. Maybe they should consider removing it all together. The "talent" pool is at the lowest I've seen in a very very long time. There is a champion who's a novice, and all of his buddies under Hearn blocking anyone from derailing the money Fraud train that's Joshua. Whyte is a journeyman losing to Former champions who, is was in his prime would retire Whyte. Whyte frankly has had so many chances to resurrect his career the only reason he's current is because he's a Brit. I wonder why he's training in Portugal and not London...could it be to avoid ... some kind of testing!?! That dudes credibility as any kind of Legit future HW champion is next to none.

I think Wilder is on the outs... his persona is hard to sell, I really hope someone disputes that point, but this is why i feel Joshua has been given a pass. All while the WBC just sits back and collects...

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post

...Always consider the source... All these Euro fighters are just shielding the Wilder v Joshua showdown...

I've also heard Fury is supposed to fight Josha to Unify...but that fights stalled as well... The HW division is in complete shambles. I think this is where the lower weight classes take over. Maybe they should consider removing it all together. The "talent" pool is at the lowest I've seen in a very very long time. There is a champion who's a novice, and all of his buddies under Hearn blocking anyone from derailing the money Fraud train that's Joshua. Whyte is a journeyman losing to Former champions who, is was in his prime would retire Whyte. Whyte frankly has had so many chances to resurrect his career the only reason he's current is because he's a Brit. I wonder why he's training in Portugal and not London...could it be to avoid ... some kind of testing!?! That dudes credibility as any kind of Legit future HW champion is next to none.

I think Wilder is on the outs... his persona is hard to sell, I really hope someone disputes that point, but this is why i feel Joshua has been given a pass. All while the WBC just sits back and collects...
                Thank God for the lower weight divisions.

While the heavyweights pvssyfoot around we should have a classic war tonight between Chocolatito and Estrada.
                REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

When a guy like Whyte tells you you're the one that's crazy, well.. that ain't good.

Comment

Wilder has gone off the deep end. And who knows if he ever fights again. But PED cheat is spinning out of control. Maybe all the meds have killed off the 3 remaining brain cells

Comment

Working...
                    X