Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Crocker Decisions Ilbay, Gary Cully Crushes Kotochigov in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Crocker Decisions Ilbay, Gary Cully Crushes Kotochigov in Two

Lewis Crocker never stopped punching for ten rounds, but try as he might, he couldn't get rid of the incredibly tough Deniz Ilbay, who took just about every punch the Northern Irishman threw in their welterweight top of the bill in Bolton.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Missed the Crocker fight, but Cully was impressive. Pounded Kotochigov and landed the big 1-2 to put him down HARD. 3 times I've seen Cully now, twice he's looked great and once mediocre. Big win though, looking forward to seeing him again.

Figured Crocker would win and Ilbay would go the distance, cards sound about right. Curious to see where he goes next as he's already at fringe Euro level

Comment

Random tidbit, Carl Fail made his pro debut on this card and WON.

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/850260

Also if his introduction isn't Carl "Never Gonna" Fail his management sucks.

Comment

One thing after watching the Crocker bout the cards did not tell the whole story. It was a good fight not one sided in that IIbay was tough and not just in his absorbstion of punches IIbay had Crocker hurt at least two times and when he didnt have him hurt he was coming forward and landing his own punches. I am not saying he won the fight just saying it was a fight and a fight that I did not expect to break out. But that is why I watch to see a fight break out in the ring. He went the distance and did not dance to do it. He shook off a lot, kept forcing the fight to Crocker. Well done very well done. Cully KO shot had viktor attempting to get up 3 times but no dice he was done for the night but still showed heart in his efforts to get to his feet but dif fight from the main.

Comment

Some very bad fights/matchmaking on this card but main event was a great fight. Cully should not be in sfw he is 6'2 of course he produced a highlight reel ko of a midget. Isaac lowe, multiple low level belts earned fighting his 25th fight SOMEHOW as a 6 rounder against someone with 2/5/0 record, what the fck mtk lol while the little kickboxing showboat fought a 4 rounder against someone with 0 wins yet before the fight was bragging he has had over 200 fights. The Fail (lol) fight was also good matchmaking and a decent fight for the level.

Comment

Working...
          X