Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Francisco Estrada, Chocolatito Gonzalez - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Francisco Estrada, Chocolatito Gonzalez - Ready For War

Estrada, Chocolatito Weights Photos Gallery - Super flyweight world champions Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez went face to face at the official weigh-in ahead of their unification rematch at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas on Saturday night, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-12-2021, 04:41 PM.

Gonzalez is going to look like Martin after he got beat up by that boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
      He looks nervous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
        Hahahah remember that.

it was tommy hearns whooping on Martin.

both look ready it will be a war pumped for this one.

Comment

Both look like they made weight easy I like Chocolatito always been a good fighter a lot of people wrote him off after the Rungvisai loss and called for his retirement but he came back and beat a solid guy to become champ again that showed he still has some gas in the tank. Estrada is one of my favorite fighters reminds me of a little JMM this fight is 50-50 I'm a fan of both but I'm going for Estrada may the best man win.

Comment

Working...
          X