Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCaskill: Braekhus Fight is Biggest Retirement Party DAZN Ever Hosted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCaskill: Braekhus Fight is Biggest Retirement Party DAZN Ever Hosted

Jessica McCaskill is ready to send Cecilia Braekhus into retirement when she defends her undisputed World Welterweight titles at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX on Saturday night, live worldwide on DAZN. McCaskill (9-2 3 KOs) ripped the titles from Braekhus (36-1 9 KOs) on the streets of Tulsa, Oklahoma in August, handing the Norwegian her first career loss and becoming a two-weight World champion in the process.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I root for McCasskill but I think she is extremely limited and one dimension our tenacity won her the fight imo but I am afraid against her type of style all Braekhus has to do is a might a simple adjustment and it will nullify McCasskill 100%. With all that being said I am rooting for McCasskill

Comment

McCaskill better bring that same energy tomorrow. Hope she's not believing her own bs too much. Better to go in thinking her opponent is better than ever than thinking she might be washed & unsure now.

Comment

Working...
      X