Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. vs. Hector Camacho Jr. - June 19 on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. vs. Hector Camacho Jr. - June 19 on PPV

A night that will honor the first-family of Mexican boxing, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Omar Chavez will take place on Saturday night, June 19th, at The Jalisco Stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico. Tribute to The Kings will be live on Pay-Per-View and will feature a special exhibition bout that will see Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. make his final ring appearance against Hector Camacho Jr. Camacho will be honoring the legacy of his late Hall of Fame father.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jr gonna lose again in embarrassing fashion thus cementing his legacy as a biter that could have but didn't .

Comment

This came out of left field for me.

Comment

Lol. Wut?

Comment

This should be a $10 pay per view event. No more. I cannot think of one person that would pay for that fight.

Comment

I might be too high, but JCC Sr (58yrs) is fighting Macho Jr (42yrs)?!?!?!

Also hasn't JCC Sr done a "final ring appearance" more times than SRL at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
              This should be a $10 pay per view event. No more. I cannot think of one person that would pay for that fight.
              If we had a universal basic income in the US this fight would come with it. Idk that anyone should be paying for this. Free old man PPV's for all!!!!!

Comment

This is just Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I might be too high, but JCC Sr (58yrs) is fighting Macho Jr (42yrs)?!?!?!
                  Do you honestly think Junior (Chavez) could show up?

Dad had to get involved. It's honor

Comment

Sad state of boxing. You knew they were gonna start coming out of the wood works for some money grab. Can’t blame them when the current crop sitting on their ass.es for Canelo or Pacquaio. Am quickly losing my love for the sport
                    Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X