Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez-Ellis Showtime Weigh-In Report From Mohegan Sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez-Ellis Showtime Weigh-In Report From Mohegan Sun

David Benavidez and Ronald Ellis both managed to conquer the scale this time around. Both boxers successfully made weight for their Showtime main event this weekend, an upgrade from the last time they appeared on the network in separate bouts. They were joined by the undercard participants in leaving Friday's weigh-in session devoid of drama ahead of Saturday's televised tripleheader which airs live beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would've thought David would come in closer to the 158 limit, maybe he's trying to send a message

Comment

This a pretty dam good card if I must say so. David a beast and will win by ko middle to late rounds and then call out Canelo who’s in hiding, but only from David. He and Plant want no part of David if the $$$ not a zillion dollars.

Comment

Benavidez in 3

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          This a pretty dam good card if I must say so. David a beast and will win by ko middle to late rounds and then call out Canelo who’s in hiding, but only from David. He and Plant want no part of David if the $$$ not a zillion dollars.
          How is Canelo in hiding?

He has his next 2 fights already planned out.

Comment

Seemed like David learned from his mistake. Respect. Hopefully he quits making mistakes as big as he's been making. Dude is undefeated, but has lost his belt twice. Thats fooked up & just makes him look sorta r3tarded.

That said this feels like its gonna be a showcase fight for him where he looks good as long as it lasts & it'll be a conclusive W.

Comment

If this kid has his head on straight Clenelo will be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

How is Canelo in hiding?

He has his next 2 fights already planned out.
                Whats the next two fight planned out bro? BJS and whats the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Seemed like David learned from his mistake. Respect. Hopefully he quits making mistakes as big as he's been making. Dude is undefeated, but has lost his belt twice. Thats fooked up & just makes him look sorta r3tarded.

That said this feels like its gonna be a showcase fight for him where he looks good as long as it lasts & it'll be a conclusive W.
                  I like dude but he always talks about how he was bullied for being overweight as a kid? WHY? I mean is that just a easy way out if he loses the title on the scales again to say stop fat shaming me? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Whats the next two fight planned out bro? BJS and whats the next one?
                    BJS and Caleb Plant.

Canelo has stated his goal for 2021 is to unify all the super middleweight belts. Ain't no mystery about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X