Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: If I Fight Estrada In Trilogy, I Will Beat Him With No Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: If I Fight Estrada In Trilogy, I Will Beat Him With No Doubt

Another high-profile title fight should await Srisaket Sor Rungvisai whether Juan Francisco Estrada or Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez wins their rematch Saturday night. As the WBC's mandatory challenger in the super flyweight division, Sor Rungvisai is expected to face the Estrada-Gonzalez winner next for the WBC and WBA 115-pound championships. Sor Rungvisai has a tune-up fight scheduled for Friday night in his native Thailand, but he is heavily favored to beat Kwanthai Sithmorseng in their 10-rounder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s interesting that had the judges given Gonzalez the first fight what he clearly one he never would’ve taken the vicious beating in a second flight. Shame on those charges

Comment

That would be a mouth watering rubber match. Estrada has a lot riding on evening this out with Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanbarry View Post
        It’s interesting that had the judges given Gonzalez the first fight what he clearly one he never would’ve taken the vicious beating in a second flight. Shame on those charges
        The flip side to that is if they had given it to Roman, the fact that the fight was so close, Sor would have been denied a rematch he absolutely deserved! He earned the rematch from that first fight and proved it by starching Roman in the second fight.

Comment

Calling it now:

Choco to basically half ass (not quite a dive, just not try hard) so he can barely lose, because he wants NOTHING of Srisaket Sor "Grilled Rat" Rungvisai.

Comment

Working...
          X