Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Says Joshua Fight Not Imminent: "Wilder Might Be Next, Who Knows?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Says Joshua Fight Not Imminent: "Wilder Might Be Next, Who Knows?"

Negotiations for the heavyweight championship unification bout between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua have gained serious momentum of late for a summertime showdown. Fury, however, has decided to pour ice-cold water over steam the potential super fight had.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-11-2021, 05:57 PM.

Already bitching out, esp. after all those duck accusations. You can't make this shit up.

Comment

Last minute jitters? It sounds like it.
      Joshua sounds confident. Saying all the right things. Fury saying now he doesn't care who he fights.. He sounds less confident. I think he needs a press conference to get a real sense of Joshua and feel out whether there's nerves on his side..

Comment

This is getting old. Next thing it will be summer and still nothing locked in

Comment

People are gonna start turning on Fury at this rate.

Comment

Much of a muchness.....he dominates both of them. No ones going to beat Fury
            Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Both sides of this promotion has been working us which makes me think it's still going to happen the whole all press is good press scenario

Comment

Hearn said A.J was going to do a number on Fury, three days later here we are . That said the A.J fight is still on as I can see and Fury is living in some bubble either way this is only proof when the fight is announced to take A.J . Fury is shook no doubt even if he’s trying to act nonchalantly.
                brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Fury needs to fight someone who boxes to prepare for josh. Wilder all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Fury needs to fight someone who boxes to prepare for josh. Wilder all wrong
                    i highly doubt he spent months wasting Arums time in legalities with Wilder to then giving him a fight . If the fight is on the table with only Furys decision left ,my money’s on Arum to bypass whatever crazy talk from Fury in one interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X