Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Okolie: I Want To KO Glowacki, Unify, Then Go To Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Okolie: I Want To KO Glowacki, Unify, Then Go To Heavyweight

Lawrence Okolie is confident of winning his first World Title in style by stopping former World Champion Krzysztof Glowacki when they clash for the vacant WBO Title at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Saturday March 20, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S. and more than 200 countries and territories.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting, if he puts on 30-40lbs he can be a very good hw.

Comment

I imagine he probably gets past Glowacki. The Pole has had a very good career and is tough as nails but he's also getting older and has some mileage (especially after that Breidis fight). I think Matchroom picked the right time to take him on.

I'm not as certain about Okolie's prospects at HW. I just don't think his game translates at heavyweight. At CW, he typically uses his length and size to dictate fights. He doesn't seem particularly fast and his length/size won't be as much as an advantage. I dunno,maybe I'm wrong but I don't see it.

Comment

Working...
      X