Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux vs. Ronny Landaeta Set Down, Talarek Withdraws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux vs. Ronny Landaeta Set Down, Talarek Withdraws

On Saturday April 17, Eye of the Tiger Management will return to Quebec City to present, for the first time in over a year, a boxing event at the Videotron Center. Initially, David Lemieux (42-4-0, 35 KOs) was set to face Robert Talarek (24-13-3, 16 KOs) while Simon Kean (19-1, 18 KOs) was going to go head-to-head against fellow Canadian Stan Surmacz (12-1, 7 KOs). However, both opponents had to withdraw themselves from the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-11-2021, 01:10 PM.

Wanted to see Kean fight Surmacz as he is from my city. Haynesworth is probably a better opponent. For the record Kean is not undefeated as the article says.

Comment

Dammit, Talarek would have come for war

Comment

I've been a fan of Lemieux and will always remember his KOs of Stevens and Spike O'Sullivan. His career has really stalled since that drubbing by BJS and his inability to make the middleweight limit.

Comment

How do I get this fight in the US? Is there a web channel anybody knows of?
          Appreciate it fellas

Comment

This Canadian bum is still active. SMH.

Comment

13 L's within 3o fights

Typical LeMeh scalp.

Comment

Working...
              X