Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Undercard Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Undercard Officially Announced

Triller Fight Club today announced three additions to its April 17 card as super lightweight Regis Prograis (New Orleans) will take on Ivan Redkach (Shostka, Ukraine); heavyweight MMA Bad Boy Frank Mir (Las Vegas) will battle legendary light heavyweight Antonio Tarver (Orlando, Fla.); and Joe Fournier (London) will challenge music icon and worldwide star Reykon (Envigado, Colombia). In the headline matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Jake Paul takes on former Bellator and ONE Championship champion Ben Askren, with all bouts seen on the main Pay Per View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-11-2021, 03:53 PM.

Frank Mir and Antonio Tarver WOW

Comment

Man, this is a garbage card to say the least.

Comment

Who the fook is Reykon? He can't be THAT much of a icon if I never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Man, this is a garbage card to say the least.
          It’s so random!

the prograis fight is legit! Then you have old pros fighting MMA fighters and you tubers fighting novices!

its nuts!

Comment

So this Reykon hasnt boxed and is fighting a 8 -0 pro and ive never heard of either. Lol

Comment

Aside from the error in the article that Tarver was a top heavyweight, actually he was the best light heavyweight for a while, this card is an eye opener.

Why? Because who would've thought we'd see Tarver on the undercard of a youtuber, what boxing has become. Still, if there's a market, can't blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Aside from the error in the article that Tarver was a top heavyweight, actually he was the best light heavyweight for a while, this card is an eye opener.

Why? Because who would've thought we'd see Tarver on the undercard of a youtuber, what boxing has become. Still, if there's a market, can't blame them.
                It's not what boxing has become, it's what the world has become. Jake Paul has a massive YouTube fan base, if he was around during Ali's day, with that same fan base, and money making potential, they would have had him on there too. It's all about making money for the promoters/networks, ultimately.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                  So this Reykon hasnt boxed and is fighting a 8 -0 pro and ive never heard of either. Lol
                  Yeah bro this was the match up that got me going wtf? As if getting a 52 year old wasn't bad enough your going to put a Signer complete novice against someone whose 8 and 0 with 8 Kos wtf lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Who the fook is Reykon? He can't be THAT much of a icon if I never heard of him.
                    I guess we are old and don't listen to reggaeton? He has a few music vids with upwards of 100 mil views looks like. Is that even impressive in this day and age though? I'm not even sure. I'm wondering how youtube views compare to say older metrics like going gold/platinum/diamond.

Comment

Working...
                    X