Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada-Roman Gonzalez II: What Happens If...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada-Roman Gonzalez II: What Happens If...

By Cliff Rold - Chapter ten is here. This week, boxing celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of the first Joe Frazier-Muhammad Ali fight. It is in the running for greatest heavyweight fight of all time and the era is often argued as the peak in heavyweight history. It can always be appreciated from a distance. Only those alive to bear witness will ever truly know what it was like to 'be there,' experiencing it live, watching it unfold without knowing what comes next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's exciting to talk of the things to come or winner and losers.

But before you talk about Naoya Inoue lets see what happens on Friday night? In other words don't count out Srisaket Sor Rungvisai.

Comment

Naoya Inoue managed to fight none of these guys. Careful career management in my opinion.

Comment

This is a fight where I hate to see either one of these warriors lose. I have Estrada edging this one by a decision.

Comment

Yea it is hard to pick these fighters in a bout like this, I know I will but yet even at this hour just enjoying the pre fight. I hope there are many people who get to watch this match up it is the oppisite of what goes on in boxing a lot of times in this era. With false build ups and talk that means nothing in the ring once the bell rings. I have no need or desire to look past this fight I have been waiting, hoping for not another cancellation. Looks good at the moment. it has been a while since two fighters that know how to fight, carry themselves as fighters champion fighters do get a light shown on them. Nothing one sided here. OK Refs ? OK judges ? All envolved lets not screw this up, it will not be the fighters if there are people upset after this fight that part has been taken care of already. Lets get the weights and move on to the fight...........

Comment

This had foty written all over it.

Comment

Working...
            X