Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee: I'm Confident Samuel Teah Will Bring Out The Best In Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee: I'm Confident Samuel Teah Will Bring Out The Best In Me

Brandun Lee hopes for his next headlining act to serve as an introduction to a breakout year. The red-hot junior welterweight prospect tops a ShoBox quadrupleheader this Wednesday, airing live on Showtime from Mohegan Sun Arena, in Uncasville, Connecticut. Awaiting the unbeaten 21-year-old from La Quinta, California will be Samuel Teah, who has never been stopped and marks a step up in competition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seemingly named after the great martial artist, and late son of Bruce, Brandon Lee.

Comment

war Lee war Korea

Comment

This Kid has a very unique style and some real skills, cant wait to see him against real opposition in the future

Comment

Fter fighting alot of tomato cans good to see this kid finally stepping up his level of competition I mean Ryan Garcia and Vergil Ortiz who are 22 are world title contenders and Lee at 21 is fighting his first real opponent says alot about how far behind Lee is in his development

Comment

Working...
          X