Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Askren Will Do Some Work With Freddie Roach For Jake Paul Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Askren Will Do Some Work With Freddie Roach For Jake Paul Clash

MMA veteran Ben Askren is going to do everything possible to prepare for his upcoming boxing match with Youtube star Jake Paul (2-0, 2 KOs). Askren is going to enlist the services of Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach of the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Won't help him any. I still pick Paul by KO.

Comment

Ignoring the obvious of what can realistically be accomplished in this window of time, Askren should've tried and parlayed the shade Jake threw at Canelo into Reynoso's services..."help me beat this dickhead". Reynoso may think such a thing is below him but he did just very publicly reach out to McGregor after all.
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​

Comment

askren's "striking" is dogchit. he really pushes his punches, there is no power on them at all. jake will knock him out and then get to brag he knocked out a "pro fighter' and people will eat it up.

askren is 36 years old, multiple surgeries and injuries, retired, 20 lbs or more smaller and zero boxing skills and the worst striker out there in the UFC with a known name. completely hand selected so that jake can say he beat a "pro fighter"

Comment

If the odds are decent in favour of a Jake Paul victory, I’m gonna put some coin on Ben Askren.
          I think people are assuming that knocking out a retired basketballer or a YouTube kid is going to assure that he’ll win.. it’s actually hilarious that people eat this sht up. Especially considering there both small fighters with literally no experience.

Ben Askren has experience, and he may drag Jake Paul into deep waters and lean on him and make him actually work and unravel.

Keep pumping up a Jake Paul victory boys. I’m gonna go for the ex mma wrestler.

Comment

You don't need Roach to train you to beat Jake Paul, but then again, Paul isn't that terrible, and Askren probably boxes worse.

Comment

5 weeks to fight and askren is just considering this now??? He should have enlisted a boxing coach soon as talks genuinely began. Looks like askren just taking the pay day

Comment

Working...
              X