Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Confident He'll Beat Brian Castano: The WBO Title is Mine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Confident He'll Beat Brian Castano: The WBO Title is Mine!

Australian junior middleweight superstar Tim Tszyu is getting close to a world title shot. Highly ranked by the World Boxing Organization, Tszyu was a very interested observer in Brian Castano's dominant decision win over Patrick Teixeira to claim the WBO junior middleweight title last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If things work the way they should Castano should fight Charlo next for undisputed. Tzuyu will have to wait and face the winner

Comment

Tszyu is the man cant wait for a big fight in the states!

Comment

That's a hell of a fight. Hope it happens soon!

Comment

Tszyu's best win is a faded Jeff Horn. I wouldn't be surprised if hogan boxed his ears off. Thus, there is absolutely no way Castano loses to him.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure he will try to get to Castano before Jermell but it is really no reason why Jermall Charlo vs Castano shouldn't happen next

I like Tim though, want to see him vs ALL of these guys eventually

Comment

I like Tszyu's confidence. In order to know of where his development is, we still need to see him against a known quality at 154. Hogan is a nice step in that direction - Dennis should have beaten Munguia and he got thrashed by Charlo.

Comment

Not sure why folks are so gung ho about Castano facing Charlo next. Let Castano make some $$$ in a relatively "easy" defense first before rolling the dice with Charlo. His bank account and those who depend on him financially will thank him later.

Comment

Brian is PBC, advised by Haymon.

So, I wish whoever wrote this would explain why Castano wouldn't want a unification for undisputed at 154 next, especially since that fight is much easier to make as Charlo is also PBC and advised by Haymon.

What does Tim Tszyu offer better than that?

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                    Not sure why folks are so gung ho about Castano facing Charlo next. Let Castano make some $$$ in a relatively "easy" defense first before rolling the dice with Charlo. His bank account and those who depend on him financially will thank him later.
                    We need to get the unification next, before mandos start getting called and mess it all up.

Comment

Working...
                    X