Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Will Head To UK, To Use Andy Lee as Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Will Head To UK, To Use Andy Lee as Trainer

As recently reported on BoxingScene.com, former WBO world champion Joseph Parker parted ways with longtime trainer Kevin Barry. The decision came after Parker's lackluster performance against New Zealand rival Junior Fa last month in Auckland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's not a bad idea actually. I could see Andy Lee becoming a great trainer. Maybe the UK's best ever.
    Last edited by Marchegiano; 03-09-2021, 03:55 PM. Reason: redundant

Comment

Was pretty sure that him wanting to stay in New Zealand was an just excuse/lie to get rid of his old trainer without being too direct about it. I think it's a step in the right direction for him and hopefully we see him live up to his potential with a new trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        That's not a bad idea actually. I could see Andy Lee becoming a great trainer. Maybe the UK's best ever.
        Ireland is not the uk tho...Its a republic.

Great move, but tbh anything was better than KB

Comment

I thought he was going to stay in New Zealand?

Comment

Seems like a smart move for Parker.

Comment

Good start from Parker getting rid of Barry now kick that useless conman Higgins to the kerb

Comment

Interesting. Didn't see that coming even though it makes sense. I liked Lee as a fighter and I imagine he has the potential to be pretty good as a trainer. From what I recall, he lived with Manny Steward and seems like he absorbed alot of that Kronk knowledge and culture.... something that could definitely benefit Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Ireland is not the uk tho...Its a republic.

Great move, but tbh anything was better than KB
                  When did it say he was going to Ireland? It said he was going to the UK because that is where Andy Lee is based he was born in London too but raised in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post

When did it say he was going to Ireland? It said he was going to the UK because that is where Andy Lee is based he was born in London too but raised in Ireland.
                    how about jog on you pedantic little mong?

Comment

Working...
                    X