Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas vs. Sylvera Louis Rematch: Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas vs. Sylvera Louis Rematch: Undercard Information

Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) will organize its first event in 16 months - "The Homecoming: Rivas vs. Louis 2" -- Tuesday night, March 16 at Hotel Plaza Quebec in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have been holding my breath all this time for this significant rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I have been holding my breath all this time for this significant rematch.
      It's a shame Oscar a good talent , would like to see him against Wilder .

Comment

Rivas is rated number 1 at the Bridgewater weight which basically means he is already the champion.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Thats false , Rivas is fighting March 16th against Sylvera Louis at heavyweight. The Bridgerweight weight rankings aren’t who signed up for them ,it’s who is more likely to be favored so a mock list was created .

Once again, don't know a ****ing thing but think you can correct a mother ****er.

Yes it is bridgerweight and yes they did sign up for bridgerweight.

Comment

Embarrassing the way Rivas career has gone since his loss to Whyte he needs to get rid of that useless Yvon Michel

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

It's a shame Oscar a good talent , would like to see him against Wilder .
              Anybody else would have been better than this. I know the pandemic froze most fighters and they have to get back into the groove again but they have to get meaningful fights so they can make a case for themselves. Instead you have this, a low level fight and they are going to wait for that phone to ring with an opportunity instead of making noise.

Comment

Unless you lost to a 8-5 guy you don't gotta rematch him ever. And particularly when it was a 4 rounder 9 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Once again, don't know a ****ing thing but think you can correct a mother ****er.

Yes it is bridgerweight and yes they did sign up for bridgerweight.
                  It was originally a heavyweight match ,and no , not everyone is signed to the Bridgerweight class a few names on the list have said they aren’t interested , it will be a wait and see thing with some obviously going to go into the class like Rivas . In fact Rivas signed to Top Rank for a 3 fight heavyweight deal well after the Bridgerweight list came out .

https://3kingsboxing.com/top-rank-inks-rivas/

I don’t have to think about correcting you it’s just a chore for me at this point .

“Headlining the March card will be a heavyweight rematch between Oscar Rivas (26-1, 18 KOs) and Sylvera Louis (8-5, 4 KOs). The two already faced each other in 2012 and Rivas won by split decision” February 6th .

https://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=245488

Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-09-2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

It was originally a heavyweight match ,and no , not everyone is signed to the Bridgerweight class a few names on the list have said they aren’t interested , it will be a wait and see thing with some obviously going to go into the class like Rivas . In fact Rivas signed to Top Rank for a 3 fight heavyweight deal well after the Bridgerweight list came out .

https://3kingsboxing.com/top-rank-inks-rivas/

I don’t have to think about correcting you it’s just a chore for me at this point .

“Headlining the March card will be a heavyweight rematch between Oscar Rivas (26-1, 18 KOs) and Sylvera Louis (8-5, 4 KOs). The two already faced each other in 2012 and Rivas won by split decision” February 6th .

https://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=245488

You're a ****ing idiot. I don't even have to respond with anything because you are too ****ing stupid to respond with **** worth half a ****.

The lowdown on the ‘Bridgerweight’ Division ⋆ Boxing News 24 - Confirmed sign ups

and this is the ****ing thread confirming it is a ****ing Bridgerweight fight you dumb ****. Boxrec does not recognize Bridger yet. Hence having no bridger ratings nor bridger scheduled fights. Ya ****ing moron.

Rivas is rated No. 1 in the WBC's new weight class, Bridgerweight (200 to 224 lbs.), and he and Louis will participate in the Bridgerweight's inaugural fight. - RANDOM HITS AKA Boxing Scene

Dumb prick.

Comment

Working...
                    X