Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus: I Know I'm a Better Fighter Than Jessica McCaskill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus: I Know I'm a Better Fighter Than Jessica McCaskill

A few days before the anticipated rematch between Jessica McCaskill and Cecilia Braekhus, the fighters took part in public training sessions in which they are preparing with passion to face each other again. This second episode between the 147 lbs. undisputed champion of the moment and the dethroned First Lady will take place on Saturday night at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, under the promotion of Matchroom Boxing, and will be broadcasted by DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's not the record. She beat your ass and turned you into an amateur. Chill out lady.

Comment

Cecilia was better, and she's gorgeous, but these young lionesses are fierce and it's tough to beat Jessica now.

Comment

I thought Jessica won handily, 97-93. Breakhus is good looking, and seems like a nice woman, but she ain't a great boxer at all. Her resume is full of trash.

Comment

It was a close, competitive fight that could have gone either way. I thought that Braekhus has better skills, but McCaskill showed lots of determination and out-hustled her for a close win.

Comment

Quite the mixed bag of replies in this one. I won a lil flyer bet on Jessica getting the upset but I didn't think it was an incredibly dominant performance or anything. Might warrant a rewatch but not really looking forward to it..

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              Quite the mixed bag of replies in this one. I won a lil flyer bet on Jessica getting the upset but I didn't think it was an incredibly dominant performance or anything. Might warrant a rewatch but not really looking forward to it..
              I'm tempted by the draw this time... either that, or a McCaskill repeat win is what will happen for me.

Comment

McCaskill is a brawler. Braekhus was a much better fighter, but not at age 39. She got outhustled and outmuscled. It will be very difficult for her to win, unless Jessica is out of shape.

Comment

Breakhus is the more skilled fighter, but sometimes the better fighter is the one who's more aggressive and gives less of a damn, which is what we saw in Leonard/Duran I and in my opinion Mayweather/Castillo I.

Comment

Working...
                  X