Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: 100% I Will Beat Jose Ramirez, Cement My Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: 100% I Will Beat Jose Ramirez, Cement My Legacy

Josh Taylor has vowed that he will cement his legacy in the history books when he has his unification showdown with Jose Ramirez later this year. IBF and WBA super-lightweight champion Taylor (17-0, 13 KOs) will face WBC and WBO super-lightweight champion Ramirez (26-0, 17 KOs) on Saturday 22 May, with the event broadcast live in the US on ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

I feel bad for Josh Taylor, I can see him falling into a downward spiral after the beating Ramirez puts on him.
    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Ramirez will beat this guy.

tsylor looked like crap against Prograis they both did sloppy and wild. Ramirez will beat him up badly.

Comment

He'll cement his legacy if he beats Crawford! I wanna see him fight Vergil Ortiz Jr., winner gets Crawford!

Comment

Why does he look like 50 in this picture?

Comment

I'll be very surprised if Josh doesn't KO Ramirez. Josh is out of his league

Comment

It will be close, and hard fought, but you kind of have to give the edge to Taylor. But he has to choose carefully when he decides to box and when to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                Ramirez will beat this guy.

tsylor looked like crap against Prograis they both did sloppy and wild. Ramirez will beat him up badly.
                Ramirez looked bad against Zapeda, so what does that say?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  I feel bad for Josh Taylor, I can see him falling into a downward spiral after the beating Ramirez puts on him.
                  Why so much hate? Just because he parties one night and does a bit of blow after the biggest win and pay check of his career, the guy has Broner syndrome? The guy is usually very disciplined and always respectful of his opponents. He is a great champion. Respect!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

Ramirez looked bad against Zapeda, so what does that say?
                    Zepeda would beat Taylor and Prograis.

Comment

Working...
                    X