Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Hasn't 'Started Camp Properly Yet' For Canelo Fight; Had Flu, Still Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Hasn't 'Started Camp Properly Yet' For Canelo Fight; Had Flu, Still Heavy

Billy Joe Saunders' start to training camp for the most important fight of his career has been delayed due to a bout with the flu. The unbeaten WBO super middleweight champ revealed that information Friday during an appearance on "The Ak & Barak Show," which streams weekdays on DAZN and SiriusXM. Saunders stated that he hadn't trained for 10 days by the time that interview was conducted, but he added that he was looking forward to starting his serious preparation soon for his 12-round, 168-pound title unification fight against Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmm Mr no excuses, starts excuses in the build up.

Comment

Mr. NASAL SPRAY start to make excuse and probably to use another nasay spray for a reason. This UK bum is truly fake....

Comment

Hearn, better have Ryder on stand-by. Don't think this clown will make it to the ring.
        kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
          Mr. NASAL SPRAY start to make excuse and probably to use another nasay spray for a reason. This UK bum is truly fake....
          Just hope “the Flu” hasn’t given him a blocked nose.

Comment

This guy isn’t dedicated to the sport. As I said years ago... Hearn colluded with Conte to get the belt for Andrade. Hearn knew to exploit the Oxilofrine loophole in the UK. There’s absolutely no reason why BJS is always out of shape other than being a spoiled boxer. I mean what’s the theory for his marketing? Gypsie Olympian? How much rating pull does he bring? I bet his gate tickets are all flat 1 quid anywhere in the venue, and that’s excluding the fact they are comp’d tix!

as Conte said, “how does BJS cut 30lbs in less than a month?” Hearn ran up on Warren and BJS to get him stripped. Good ole Kell Brook and Kid Galahad getting 50quid to sneak the secrets from the Dingle gym.. then stole BJS from Warren thereafter after! Lol. Hearn is a true gangsta!
            Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 03-08-2021, 08:11 AM.

Comment

The guy plainly stated what he's going to do: show up and pick up a check.

Then say what you want about sarcasm.

Comment

Aaaand somehow everyone is going to find a way to blame Canelo.

Comment

I just don`t understand guys like BJ, AB, Ruiz etc. All the talent in the world to make millions and retire @ 35 and the dumb fcuks canīt even keep their weight in check between fights. Imagine guys like Fury and BJ with the work ethics and discipline of Wlad and GGG for example.. but hey, just use the next two months as a fat camp and get your arse kicked. Brilliant.

Comment

“There’s one thing with me – if I get beat, or if I win a fight, never will I make an excuse, even if there was an excuse,” Saunders said. “From my end, there’s zero excuses. If I’m not good enough to beat Alvarez on the 8th, I’m never gonna be good enough to beat him.”

Well, excuses after losing are not necessary when you make excuses before the fight even starts. This jackasss has no intention of fighting Canelo. He knows that Canelo wanted to fight him months ago so not training for a fight in May is more than a lame excuse. He is holding the championship belt hostage and this is not the first time he has sat on a belt and not fought anyone with a body temperature approaching 98.6 degrees.

Comment

Working...
                    X