Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I'll Unify All Four Titles at 168 - NOT Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I'll Unify All Four Titles at 168 - NOT Canelo!

Caleb Plant has guaranteed that for the first time in history there will be a fighter who unifies all four titles in the super middleweight division - but he promises everyone that Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will not be the one to do it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao I cant wait for Canelo to pull this weed.

Comment

Just enjoy your time off while you wait to cash out. Unifying a historically shlt division might be an accomplishment in the division alone but overall in boxing it isn't a big deal
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

meanwhile he’ll fight a liquor store clerk in order to not risk his payday While Canelo does collects the other belt
        TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Plant has the biggest ego in boxing. He criticizes Yildirim (who is more accomplished than Mike Lee), but Plant fought Mike Lee...

Plant says “everyone doubted me in life...I proved everyone wrong with Uzcategui” as if that guy was some huge stepping stone. He jumped a around the ring beating Lee and Feigenbutz.. this guy is acting the piss too. Plant said his favorite boxers are Anthony Yarde and Malignaggi, whom he emulates in the ring

Comment

lol u will? Canelo is doing all the leg work my dude

Canelo should seriously put something in the contract that prohibits him from winning the other titles for shuts and giggles
            Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

If I were Plant and there was a sure-fire, all-time great in my immediate future, I would tell myself those things to try to pump myself up but never speak them out loud, as I would be conscious of the fact that what I say would most likely come back and bite me in the @ss

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                lol u will? Canelo is doing all the leg work my dude

Canelo should seriously put something in the contract that prohibits him from winning the other titles for shuts and giggles
                So Canelo just doing what he always does?

And why would Canelo do that if he's going to win the titles? That would only make sense if Canelo were to lose.

I'm sure Canelo has something up his sleeve to put his opponent at a disadvantage. When does the cheating coward not do so?

Comment

This won't be the first undisputed fight at SuperMiddle. Calzaghe has already done it. The only reason the IBF had to go before the Kessler unification was down to HBO not wanting the IBF mandatory in Steiglitsz. They instead wanted Manfredo even though Joe, his father and Frank Warren didn't. But they went with it because they wanted HBO behind them to get the bigger fights. But outside of a technicality, Calzaghe/Kessler was for true undisputed. Calzaghe never lost the IBF in the ring.

Comment

I rock with Plant but he needs to stop making these idiotic statements. After winning his title he made no effort to unify any titles and instead chose the path of least resistance.

Comment

Working...
                    X